Healthy Footwear and Pedorthic Treatment in Birmingham, AL
Complete Feet is a retail store specializing in high-quality footwear that is healthy for your feet and a full service pedorthic clinic. Pedorthics is the science and practice of evaluating, fabricating and delivering footwear and foot orthotics (also known as “insoles”) to prevent or improve painful or disabling conditions of the foot and ankle.
We have two certified pedorthists on staff, Michael Duvdevani and Jeremy Montgomery. A pedorthist is a healthcare professional who has been specifically educated and trained to manage comprehensive patient care for orthotic needs. That includes foot examination, gait analysis, formation of a treatment plan, creation and modification of orthotics and implementation of treatment plans.
Why We Are Awesome
Several things make us awesome.
- Possibly the most important thing is that we love what we do. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for our clients. That means that our ultimate goal everyday is to put a smile on your face by treating you with kindness and providing the best service possible whether it’s providing you with a healthy, fashionable shoe, a pair of custom-made orthotics or both!
- We stock the best shoes in the world. No kidding. The shoes we have in our store are so awesome and specially made that you can’t get them in other stores and most aren’t available online either. Our shoes are handmade all over the world with the best materials you can get.
- Since our shoes are such high-quality you can wear them for years! Literally! We have clients that still wear shoes from 3, 5, 10 years ago.
- We believe that life is too short to not have fun. That’s why it’s our goal to have an upbeat, relaxed and fun vibe in our store. If you don’t leave feeling uplifted with a smile on your face, let us know and we will immediately try to tickle you.
- Most places that specialize in custom-made orthotics create them off-site in warehouses in places like New Jersey or Who Knows Where. We don’t ship anything off. We make everything right here in Birmingham so you get your orthotics in a week or less.
- Since everything about our orthotics is done on site, we can make whatever kind of adjustment you need within minutes.
- We are located in one of the best locations in all of Birmingham. Visit us and then go grab some lunch at Urban Cookhouse down the street, coffee at O’Henry’s or shopping at all the boutiques along 18th Street in Downtown Homewood.
Complete Feet is the merging of two stores in Hoover, AL, Pedorthic Care and The Shoe Inn. You could say that Pedorthic Care and The Shoe Inn got married and had a baby called Complete Feet.
Pedorthic Care was established in 1994 by Donna Robertson, an athletic trainer at the University of Alabama who worked closely with Bear Bryant. In 2008, Michael Duvdevani took over Pedorthic Care and currently owns and operates it along with The Shoe Inn. Pedorthic Care and The Shoe Inn are still open and operating in Hoover. For more information about the history of Pedorthic Care and The Shoe Inn, visit the website at www.PedorthicCare.com.